Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Week 1 Murky Point

In general, the expectations and assignments of this course seem reasonable. I have, however, had difficulty figuring out when I am expected to post certain things in this weekly blog. I have already begun the second week's reading because I originally thought that those were the ones we are supposed to respond to by this Friday. Although this does not count as the muddiest point of the subject mater, I still feel it is important to bring up.
Conceptually, the muddiest point for me has been the attempts to illustrate technological processes (can be seen in the slides). The picture of the internet, for instance, would have served me better if labels accompanied it (i.e. "This is Google", etc.). Of course, cannot expect such small details to be so easy to come across, but more detail would have given me a better mental map.

No comments: